Monday, September 20, 2010

12w1d

I LOOK:
Tired. Pimply. A bit fat.

I FEEL:
Pretty good from about 9 am to 6 pm. Before that or after that I've exhaused and I want to sleep! The nausea stopped about week eleven (thank goodness) as suddenly as it started. I got a cold last week and it has been hanging on (in the snot phrase) for a bit too long. So much snot...

I CRAVE:
Kraft mac and cheese! All the time and without ceasing :)

I THINK:
  • I am so glad to be done with the nausea! Overjoyed that the "good feeling" trimester is starting.
  • I'd rather look pregnant than fat, but I don't see that happening.
  • I'm ready for the world to know and it is killing me not to shout from the rooftop!
  • Sleep is good (repeated from 8w).

I HOPE: God keeps knitting together a perfect baby for our family. All the screening tests and doctor's vivists over the next two weeks go smoothly and I am able to manage them with work.

DOCs SAY:

A week ago, we have a wonderful visit for Dr. Jebilli, our funny ObGyn. My mom was able to come with us and see Baby Pixie moving around. In the above u/s picture the balls of white above the baby's tummy are arms and legs. On the actual u/s you could see the seperation of fingers and toes. Pixie measured a few days bigger than before, so our official due date has been moved to April 3, 2011!

Friday the 17th I went to turn in papers and give blood. Sept. 23rd I go back to get the results and complete a physical, and the 24th I have another ultrasound for an NT scan and to see the baby again!!

Nov. 14th is the date set for the big, gender reveal ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment