Sunday, August 27, 2017

Week 30, Baby #2

I LOOK: pregnant and round. With swollen feet and fingers this week, I'm getting looks from coworkers.
  • Total Weight Gain: according to my scale +11.1 
I FEEL: swollen.  With official work starting last week, and 12 hour days starting, I've been on the go consistently.  We did a 8 hour day at Disneyland on Tuesday and I felt great with some sitting built in.  I'm nervous to start my first day of students and high energy tomorrow.  
  • Baby Movements: kick counts still pretty pointless because he moves constantly (well, other than during our 3D/4D 
  • Weird Pregnancy Symptom/Event: I'm just a tad cranky these days.  My filter is diminished. 
I CRAVE: food in general, bean burritos in specific.  I

I THINK: its been a crazy two weeks and tomorrow it will get crazier.  We've demoed a kitchen, gone to Disneyland, bought a car, prepped for school to start... 

I HOPE/I'm EXCITED: He has a name!  Baby Benjamin is officially named!  We're still working on his middle name, but he has a first name :)  He'll be a Ben.  It was also awesome to see him on the 3D/4D ultrasound on Sunday with the family.  Benjamin looks a lot like Andrew did at 3o weeks, same scowl and lips, but Benjamin has a different shaped nose and bigger cheeks.  

DOCs SAY: My appointment a week and a half ago was stressful.  I saw the OB instead of midwife and she rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning (remember the lack of filter?).   Anyway, I was measuring four weeks larger than the 29 weeks I was supposed to be, so we did an ultrasound last Wednesday (8/23) to check on his growth.  The tech isn't allowed to tell us anything, but we did get to see Benjamin moving all around.  I'm waiting for some response from the OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment