Saturday, October 16, 2010

Week 16

I LOOK: Normal? Pimples are starting to go away and my belly is starting to get fuller. I had a student tell me this week that I look pregnant, but I'm pretty sure it was because I wasn't standing up straight.
  • Total Weight Gain: +4 lbs
  • Maternity Clothes: 80% of pants (none of my newer proper size pants zip), no maternity shirts yet
I FEEL: Overwhelmingly tired still. No matter how much I sleep, it isn't enough. I've been going to bed at eight and getting up at six (yes, that is 10 hours!)
  • Baby Movements: I can't be sure, but I think that the bubbles popping in my stomach are baby kicks... I can't wait to know for sure. I've been feeling them every day, for most of the day, since Tuesday of last week.
I CRAVE: Mac and Cheese (still), cold grapes, and ice cold soda with ice

I THINK: I'm ready for the non-tired stage to kick in because I'm struggling to stay away during the morning and at night I'd like to feel like a "normal" person.

I HOPE: This baby is growing and learning the cool tricks that BabyCenter and TheBump tell me he/she is (kicking, sucking the thumb, grasping and playing around). At my appointment on the 20th, I hope to hear a nice, steady heart beat.

DOCs SAY: next appointment is Oct. 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment