Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Moving Day" NOT

Moving Day: Sunday, Dec 21, 2008
Today is moving day and there is no moving taking place... it's 10 am when we thought we'd be starting to load boxes and furniture into the flat bed trailer and truck...but instead, I'm sitting in a house FULL of packed boxes feeling overwhelmed.

We might close tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday... but I'm not holding my breath. The only thing I'm hoping is that we close before the new year so we can get the $7,500 tax credit this year because that money will come in very handy.

One happy thing is that my dad made me a cross for my new house. This is a replica of the one that my parents have hung on their house for as long as I can remember and one thing I really wanted for our first house! It cheered me up on Friday when I found out that we didn't close and couldn't move!

No comments:

Post a Comment