Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A day at home



Trying to kick my sickness away, I spent the day at home. It was interesting... my bunnies crack me up. Darcy is calm and likes to sit... Charlotte never stops moving, and even when she lays down it is only for a short second. She jumps right on top of Darcy. They want to be near each other, but I can't see how he doesn't want to kill her everytime he wakes her up. When they are in their cage, they sleep, when they are outside of the cage, Darcy sleeps and Charlotte jumps!


Charlotte is getting big, but still likes to cuddle. They both think that it is fun to eat plaster off the walls and bite my socks/slippers.
Dave was home working away on the new bathroom. He's doing something with the plumbing and goes from whisling one of three sounds to getting angry every thirty seconds or so... it is interesting to listen to.
My neighbors hang out and talk to each other outside during the day. The mailman (who is very nice) stopped for a cookie and milk with Jake, the two year old who lives on the other side of the street. I've seen four older couples ride their beach cruisers down the street and very, very few cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment