Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day (late)

Last night, Rachel made her traditional Irish dinner for us girls. She makes it every year and I'm going to let her keep making it for me as long as she offers! St. Patrick's Day is a big deal to Rachel and I love every minute of the food; she made corn beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots, asparagus, jello pears, and thin mint-green chocolate brownies. Yummy! The most entertaining part of the night for me what that Brendan, Sammy, and Mercy were all there in their green. For most of dinner Brendan yelled at us (he broken his second tooth last night), Sammy talked, and Mercy wanted in and out of her chair about ten times. All of the girls talked on and over the babies, Rachel, Tawni, and Casey feeding the children and eating at the same time.

Anyway--we took a ton of pictures of the three kiddos together, but here is one of Sam and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment