Sunday, August 29, 2010

8w4d

I LOOK:
Like a pimply teenagers. I have five or six big zits with more appearing daily. My stomach is changing a bit, mainly just firming up under the extra skin but you can't tell by looking at me.

I FEEL:
Nauseous. Nauseous all the time. In the morning when I wake up, after I eat breakfast, and at night after dinner are the worst times. The middle of the day has been pretty "normal" but that may have to do with the fact that last week was the first week of school and I was incredibly busy. I have thrown up several times in the evening... usually directly after I eat. I'm also exhausted contstantly; however, this could have more to do with the first week of school than with being pregnant.

I CRAVE:
nothing. I don't particularly want to eat.

I THINK:
  • this part of pregnancy sucks. Feeling nauseous without being able to throw up is worse than actually throwing up.
  • baby names are coming even though Dave keeps vetoing them
  • sleep is good.

I HOPE:

that God protects this baby as he/she grows healthy and at our next appointment we'll see a happy moving baby. Selfishly, I'd really like the morning/all day sickness to ease itself quickly.

DOCs SAY:

next appointment is at 10w5d

No comments:

Post a Comment