Saturday, January 3, 2009

Move in Day

Saturday, Jan 3, 2009
It's super early on move-in day and I'm up thinking about what I should be doing, but on the computer instead. A few people that were going to help us had to cancel, so I called and put a plea out on Facebook. Steven said he'd come and Travis is going to drive up from Lakeside to help so we should be good with man/woman-power. Dave went to get the U-Hall trailer about ten minutes ago.

Dave ran out of time to pack (man, he should have started before Thanksgiving like me hehe) so I packed for him last night. I have ONE--just ONE--box of "assorted" for the whole house and it isn't even really a box, it is a plastic tub that I just walked around with and added the little things that were left sitting around! I am proud, very proud.

The last time I counted boxes I had 90. I'm afraid to count not... all I know is that we ran out of boxes again...

Off to vacuum the bunny hay off the floor so no one thinks I live in a pigsty (hehe, it looks like a warehouse, but still)!

No comments:

Post a Comment