Thursday, January 8, 2009

My men: Thursday, Jan 8, 2009
Between Dave and my Dad, things are getting done at the house! My dad is here for the week (he leaves tomorrow afternoon) and next week (Monday-Friday).

Dave is a "big picture" guy and starts a lot of different projects; this week that has included a new front door, a giant hole in the backyard to fix the gas pipe for the dryer, and more tweaks to the hall bath. His projects are "in the works."

My Dad is a "details" man and finishes projects completely before moving on (he went around and finished a few of Dave's little things this week); he's been working on the kitchen floor--sanding, scraping, and preparing for today--a NEW floor!! Woo Hoo!!

Yesterday, he also spent hours cleaning the master bathroom shower so that we could take a shower at the house! I wouldn't even go in there because there were HUGE dead bugs and layers upon layers of scum. Dad to the rescue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment