Saturday, January 3, 2009

Moves and Won

Moved and Won: Saturday, Jan 3, 2009

We made it! Everything is in our new house (minus a few of Dave's things that he didn't pack) and my bed is set up. It barely fits into the guest bedroom with the dresser :) I'll take pictures later. I'm currently "borrowing" internet from a neighbor--hopefully we'll have our own set up soon.

A HUGE thank you to those who helped (Tawni, Rob, Travis, Steven, Scott and Rachel). Without you, we'd still be making trips :) My friends are wonderful and I really truely appreciate them and their willingness to give up a Saturday to help Dave and I.
We finished in time to make it to Hooters for dinner and the CHARGER game! I enjoyed watching the game in a fun, different atmosphere. I think that Travis and Steven were a bit entertained by my excitment, nervousness, and general intensity as the Chargers played well and the Colts made multiple penelties to help us WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment