Saturday, October 17, 2009

Early Birthday

Grandparents are wonderful for multiple reasons. Today, I was able to thank Grandma T for the birthday card and check because it allowed Robyn and I go to to Color Me Mine and spend four hours painting. Celebrating my birthday early is always fun and I can't think of a better way to spend a day--talking with a great friend and being creative! I painted a food and water dog bone bowl for Reese. It was pink all over with teal and purple stripes and polka dots.
Robyn, of course, used her fastastic art skills to create a beautiful, fall candy bowl with multiple color leaves. It was beautiful every step of the way.
My completed bowl, complete with Reese's name and raised white dots. After I finished, I also created a snowflake and dogbone Christmas orament.
Four hours later, we finished out projects!
Thanks Grandma T and Robyn for an amazing early birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment