Thursday, October 29, 2009

Landscaping Part III and Completion

Here is the nifty sprinkler valve system that my dad created for our front lawn sprinkler system.
After getting all the parts connected, Dave buried all the pipes and began spreading the dirt evening. The little flags represent the sprinkers :)
Because of his major (nasty, snoring-causing) cold, he hired two day laborors from Home Depot to come help him level and compact the dirt on Tuesday.
When I came today, this is the beautiful thing I saw! Grass!! David came over today to help Dave (thank you!!) and it is BEAUTIFUL!! My neighbors are pleased, so much so that they have all come over and said how nice it looks. Although the house is still multi-colored, I think it makes a major difference in the look of our ghetto, fixer-upper!

Reese likes it too even though she is too cool to smile.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! It looks like a lot of hard work, but sure does make for a nice lookin front yart. I hope you get some good rain this winter so you don't have to spend too much money watering it!

    ReplyDelete