Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dropped off the face of blogging

Sorry folks.

I have a lot to share with you and some pretty awesome photo stories, but I haven't felt the need/desire to sit down and actually do it. The guilt is setting in (thus, this post), yet it isn't enough guilt to make me want to DO something about it.

For now, here is a list of the possible blog posts I should be blogging about in no particular order:


  1. Progress on the master bath project
  2. Becoming a lifetime member of WW
  3. Melissa's job and moving into my house
  4. School and funny kiddo stories
  5. Easter
  6. MA program coming to a close
  7. Spring Break
  8. Dave's graduation
  9. Impromptu visit with Grandma T and Grandpa

for now because every blog needs a picture,

enjoy a picture of Reese (as a bunny) and I from Easter morning

No comments:

Post a Comment