Friday, April 9, 2010

Lifetime Member

At Weight Watchers, once you reach your goal weight you enter the "maintenance" phase for six weeks. At the end of this, you are rewarded with a "lifetime" gold key. This means that you can attend meetings for the rest of your lifetime for free (well, as long as you stay below or within two lbs of your goal weight)!

As you know and read about here, here and here, I declared goal seven weeks ago. Last Wednesday, I celebrated becoming WW's newest lifetime member!

This wonderful person is my WW leader, Donna. She is the best leader there is (and I'm not just saying that to be nice, literally I've seen good, bad, and horrible leaders over the past three years) and has been a part of my journey since July 2007 when I started WW. She made me cry during the meeting as she introduced me to the group and I made her cry in return with my thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment