Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Daddy

July 30, 2010
I wrapped the pregnancy test from home and Kaiser, my Kasier "after care" page, two Father-to-Be books, and a onies for Daddy. Before bed, I told Dave I had a present for him.
After opening his present, Dave was a bit shocked that he was going to be a daddy (just like me!) so soon; after asking "really?" about 100 times with a giant smile, he made the same comment that I thought immediately as well, "I thought it was suppose to be impossible."
Baby also gave daddy his first card,
Dear Daddy,
I know you weren't quite expecting me to come so soon, but I am so excited to be growing and soon to be a part of your and mommy's family. Right now, I am only the size of a lima bean, but my brain is growing at a rate of 100 cells per minute. By next week, I'll have eye lids, lips, and mommy's nose.
I love you already and can't wait to meet you some time near the end of March 2011!
Love,
Baby Pfeffer

No comments:

Post a Comment