Saturday, December 18, 2010

google search

Blogger has a new "in house" stats thingy set up and I was exploring it... one thing that I found interesting was the google searches that led people to my page. Of course, there were some normal ones with my name, baby, high school teacher, etc...

but my FAVORITE ONE...

wait for it...

"photo of people that are fat but look pregnant."

Go for it, type it into Google--my picture from 18 weeks is the first picture that appears in the google images list. At first I was offended and the hormonal emotions started to take off and I almost started crying... then I realized that the reason it popped up was because I had TYPED those words, or something close. I started laughing, laughing out loud so much that the dog woke up and looked at me funny.

1 comment:

  1. OMG toooo funny! I had to try it to find out. Now you know you need to be more careful about what you write :) Or at least not sensitive about what search terms lead to your page because of it!

    ReplyDelete