Friday, August 12, 2011

Operation: Label-it Part I

With Andrew starting daycare on August 22nd, I've started Operation Label-it.  Basically a bunch of stuff has to go with him and everything needs to have his name on it (and needs to stay there as I wash it in the washer machine or dishwasher).  I did some fancy ordering on the Internet... step one: labeling bottles.

A fellow April mommy (Kristin) recommended Inch Bug Orbit Labels.  Basically these beauties are stretchy bands (the thickness of a Boobies bracelet) that are custom made to include whatever you want to say.  I went basic and just had Andrew's name included, but if you have a kiddo with an allergy or something out of the ordinary, you could include that too.  They stretch onto bottles of all shape and size and can be used over and over again.

Just to highlight how cool they are, I put one on Andrew's playtex bottle, one on a sippy cup, and one on my venti size cup.  All you need to do is pull and stretch! 
The best part?!?  They can stay put until you want to move them to another bottle/sippy/etc.  They are completely dishwasher and microwave safe!

1 comment:

  1. those are awesome! And super cute! Thanks! I'll need to order some here soon!

    ReplyDelete