Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dreams of Pregnancy

No, I am not pregant.

I often dream that I am pregant before the school year starts or whenever there is something major going to be happening in my life. Usually my dreams center around being huge, happy, and celebrating the life that is going to be born. I often wake up from these dreams happy and ready to go into whatever is coming. According to my dream expert at school, Donna, dreaming about pregnacny is a sign that some major change is going to happen soon.

Last night, I had a dream that I was pregant, but it wasn't happy. My water broke at school, in front of my classroom, while I was teaching. As calmly as I could, I called the office and told them that I needed to go to the hospital immediately. I was then told that I wasn't allowed to leave because no one could cover my classroom. I was told I would just need to wait until the school day was over. I woke up in a cold sweat, panicking that I was either going to deliever in my classroom with my pain-in-the-butts delievering my baby or something bad was going to happen.

I'm sure a dream like this has a different meaning... creepy, huh?

1 comment:

  1. At first, I was like oh no, she is not going to announce her pregnancy on her freakin' blog without calling me! :) Glad to know you aren't! I surprisingly have a pregnancy dream the other day.... hahah... BIG change is coming!

    ReplyDelete