Monday, June 22, 2009

Food Obsessed

Disclaimer: What you are about to read is real. The words were thought while running errands in a timespan of one hour.

On the way to Lowe's
Jen: Oh, there is Jamba Juice. I could get a jamba juice for only four points. Hmm...

On the way out of Lowe's
Jen: Jamba Juice is an option, but Jennifer you shouldn't spend the money and you could make one at home and you don't. Get in the car and drive away.

On the way to Walmart
Jen: McDonalds...I could get chicken nuggets, no chicken nuggets are too high in points and not filling... Classic grilled... like always... oh and an ice cream cone! No, remember mission five, eat at home. You have plenty of food at home. Upon seeing a sign for pizza: Yum, pizza sounds good, I could order myself a pizza, but I would have to eat the whole thing...

Inside Walmart, shopping and checking out
Jen: Those donuts look so good and fattening, walk away, Jennifer, walk away. I should get a WW muffin, they are low in points. picks up the box: no, not for four dollars and three points each. in check out line: a snickers sounds good, oh, so does an ice cream sandwich, no Jennifer. I can just go to McDonald's and order a ice cream cone for cheaper and only three points.

McDonald's Drive though
Jen outloud: Can I have a kids meal and an ice cream cone, please? Wait, cancel the kids meal, just a ice cream cone... (I know, I broke down here!)

At Target
Jen: you didn't cave in too bad, at least you didn't buy a kids meal, good job. Walking in the door at Target: how about popcorn, no Jennifer, no popcorn... a soft pretzel would be better... no jennifer, you're eating at home...

At Home
Jen: okay... what should I eat... warming something up is all I have the energy for...layered enchiladas take two.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I'm impressed you only bought an ice cream cone. I was thinking when reading this that most of the food sounded good. Good job!

    ReplyDelete