Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week in Review 1: Success

At my WW meeting tonight I weighed in down 3.8 lbs. I'd say that the scale proved I've had a good week. Planning ahead with meals, spending time cooking and preparing meals, and reaffirming my visions and missions have helped significantly. The next stage, continued motivation, is going to be critical. To continue my narrow focus, I want to do a weekly review of my actions as they pertain to my mission statements for that week.

MS1 (this week's focus): I will not accept maintance, nor rely upon the past.
Sounds strange, but I really tried to focus on the 'here and now' and forget about the first 80 lbs this week. I looked up every food's point value, recalculated the points on all my "normals," and made sure I was pushing myself.

MS2 (upcoming week's focus): I will stay within my points target.
This is a difficult task that I have struggled with for the past year. WW gives flex points (35 per week) that can be used in addition to your daily points target. I abuse these flexies and I want to stay within my given "normal" 26 points a day. This week I made it on four days out of seven. My goal for next week is to make it on six days. In order to do this, I will need to plan very carefully around Des' graduation party on Saturday and stay within my points target every other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment