Sunday, December 20, 2009

Accomplished

As mentioned yesterday, I received my scrapbook project Thursday afternoon and set my personal deadline for this afternoon. My inlaws are celebrating 50 years of marriage on January 1, 2010 and my SILs decided that they would make a scrapbook to highlight some of those 50 years. I'd like to report that I completed one hour before my personal deadline! It is a good thing that I am a fast scrapbooker.Christmases now and then
I haven't scrapbooked in over two years! Without a home for my supplies in the house, I had not even unpacked the boxes!

Friday night I went through seven years of digital photos on three hard drives (man, I need to organize them better, future project #1) and ordered pictures at Costco--it took me over three hours. Yesterday, I dug through the garage to find my scrapbooks boxes, made a home for it, unpacked everything and started! Today, I started at 8:45 am and finished shortly after 2!
It was strange scrapbooking from Dave's perspective instead of mine, but I got into the grove.
Our new house, but really pictures of Dave working
Our Wedding Dave's parents at our wedding Pfeffer family Our last five Christmases together What we like to do, Camping in the mountains, desert, and the beach Going to Disneyland Our Vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment