Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Festival of Lights

Last night, the girls and I kicked off the Christmas season by heading to downtown Riverside for the Festival of Lights. We started at Coffee Bean, then walked through and around the Mission Inn lights, and several little stores in the area. Although it was cold, we had a good time looking at the beautiful display of lights.
Des and I tried on these silly hats in one store--she decided I needed the white bear, I decided she needed the hunting hat. A bit of a funny combination.
Rachel showing off her giant Christmas tree sugar cookie from Coffee Bean. Mercy had her very own too.
In one of the little stores they had a lot of really cute Christmas decorations and ornaments. It was a good thing I left my ATM card at home, or I probably would have bought something cute (like this metal flying reindeer Christmas tree). This store set up picture books around all of their decorations and I LOVED it! So creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment