Saturday, December 19, 2009

stress

although yesterday was my last day of teaching for two weeks, I feel incrediably stressed out.

I am a planner. Doing things ahead of time makes me happy and calm, allows me to enjoy things that are happening, and makes me feel relaxed.

I decorated before Thanksgiving, had all the Christmas shopping done and wrapped before December started (minus Dave's family), and enjoyed my kiddos for the last two weeks of Christmas maddness at work.

Thursday started the stress feelings thought. Not only did I find out that my MIL, two SIL and BIL are coming up to Riverside to see the house (for the first and probably last time), but I found out that I am suppose to make 10 scrapbook pages for the 50th anniversary. The projects around the house are all half done (I haven't been pushing), my scrapbook stuff is still in boxes in the garage after a year...

needless to say, I've been incrediably busy today and I'm no where close to being done. The only thing Dave did today is make more of a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment