Monday, November 30, 2009

Success

Today is the last offical day of NoBloPoMo for 2009 and I think I can call my pledge successful.

Although I did miss November 21 (sleep deprived from New Moon opening), I blogged 36 times in the month of November (37 counting this one).

I've averaged 17 viewers per day and totaled more than 675 viewers for the month of November. On average, 1.4 people visited my blog per hour in November. If you compare that to October, only 8 of you visited per day and 412 visited for the entire month!

Now, I'm assuming that many of you (my faithful readers) skim what I write and ignore 99% of it. Hopefully there is one day that I make you laugh... or at least crack a smile. Hopefully you haven't been too irritated at my complaining... or too bored with my boring posts.

Quanity over quality has been my push for November and I've actually enjoyed trying to be creative about what I post.

Thanks for reading friends, mom, and a view strangers (strangers, feel free to comment so I can follow you too).

1 comment:

  1. Jen - thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading and viewing your daily posts - Brenda

    ReplyDelete