Sunday, November 29, 2009

oh my

It just occured to me that I have set myself up for stress over the next week... who knows why it is occuring to me now at 9:20 on Sunday night?!?

Not only did I not finish grading all my students' papers (still have 140 business letter packets that have to be graded on a rubric), but I have my law final on Saturday!

My week off was productive for non-school things; everything Christmas related is done (decorating, shopping, wrapping, crafting), my house is relatively cleaner, several house projects are completed, and I was able to spend some quality time with my parents.

This weeks holds...
  • a new week at Curves (goal is 4 visits)
  • girls' night to the Mission Inn for the Festival of Lights
  • massive amounts of law reading
  • flashcard making and memorization of law
  • Grade Business Letter for at least one period
  • the first of three weeks school craziness before Christmas break
  • clean the guest bedroom and make it liveable again for my parents for this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment