Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I reflect on this past year, I quickly realize how blessed I am and
how many thousands of things I am thankful for.
Not only do I a personal savior in Jesus,
I have a personal encourager and stronger supporter in difficult times.
My family has had a very difficult year, but we are closer than ever.
Although the perfect job hasn't found Dave, Melissa, and Dad, it has not caused major issues.
God has kept his promises and provided for the needs of the family.
Not only do we own the house,
but we've made great progress on turning it into a home for our little family.
The dog that came home unexpectly had become my "baby"
and she provides everyone with such joy.
I am blessed with a career that I enjoy and provides daily rewards beyond the paycheck.
As I complete my second masters degree,
I am thankful for the perservance my parents taught me.
I have found a passion in educational leadership.
Again
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment