Friday, November 13, 2009

Woah there, Jennifer

If you've known me for awhile, you've seen my hair color change a few hundred times and at least ten different hair cut styles.

It has been "long," flippy, and REALLY short... five weeks ago at my last hair appointment, I told my trusty hair stylist that I was bored. Because it is so short, there isn't a lot we could do, so we opted to change the color. I went all over dark (three/four shades darker than my natural color) with blond and light brown coloring...

It wasn't enough.

I was still bored.

Today, I went for my five-week hair cut (yes, every 5 weeks I have a scheduled hair appointment and yes, it is normal when your hair is this short). I was planning on getting the back bottom trimmed in order to grow it out a little for a different style.

Then... I saw another hair stylist's hair. Her hair was really similar to mine, but she had bangs.

I told Stephanie, "okay, lets do that."

She laughed and asked if I was ready... within minutes I had bangs! At first, I couldn't stop laughing because they looked funny flat and wet.

After some styling and blowdrying... I think I like them :)

Of course, the back is still the same a-line like normal, can't change that yet...

Five weeks from now, what should I add?

No comments:

Post a Comment