Thursday, November 5, 2009

November committment


As with Robyn, Melissa, and Nicole, I am going to try to blog every day of November for the official NaBlPo 2009. I've never attempted it, but I have been trying to write more blogs and actually share pictures (I think I did a pretty good job in October--22 posts!).

I use to scrapbook and that is why I took 1,001 pictures of everything. With the combination of school (work and MA classes), scrapbooking has gone away; now I take pictures with the plan to blog them. Some day when I graduate (and don't talk myself into going again), I'll scrapbook again.

Anyway, for the month of November, plan to hear from me every day!

Isn't it ironic that this is a blog about blogging? HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. I am totally not doing NaBloPoMo again this year! But I'm glad you guys are - definitely fun to see what you're up to down there SoCal. I am trying to post more often though, since I've been averaging like once or twice a month recently :) But these days... there's no way I'm posting on weekends when I'm with Jesse!

    ReplyDelete