Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

As we drive to San Diego to celebrate the day with our families, I wanted to take the time to be thankful for the great things in life.

I am blessed to have an amazing son who lights up the room with his infectious laughter and bright smile. I knew that mommyhood would be good, but I didn't know it would be this good. I am thankfully for Dave, who participates and helps with Andrew. I am thankful for our extended family and the continual love they provide to all three of us. I am thankful for Aunt Melissa and her ability to love on Andrew all the time. My friends have been amazing as we transition into parenthood and it is so cool to watch Andrew start to develop friends with the kids too. My mommy group of April moms has been a major blessing this year and although I have never met any of them in real life, I feel like they are some great friends!

I am thankful for my job that provides for our family and the beat daycare ever for Andrew while I am at work. His teachers truly love him.

I am thankful for Kaiser, their quick action, and their sincere care for my child's well being. Also, the ability to take Andrew 15 times in the past three months can't be overlooked (thanks RUSD for having stellar benefits for us).

And on a silly note, I am thankful for smart phones that let me use the internet on my phone. I would be forever behind on Facebook news without it (and this post wouldn't exist)!


1 comment: