Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Resolutions

I know I'm eight days late, but I've been trying to think of good resolutions that I have a high likelyhood of accomplishing. My track record hasn't been that great...

April Resolutions
  • Walk up Mt. Rubidoux four times during the month of April
  • Track my food honestly five days a week with the goal of seven days--post points
  • Do my Master's assignments at least two days before they are due
  • Feel and show "excitement" for students' progress for CSTs
  • Try to create a third speed for one-on-one time with Dave (see cartoon)
  • Continue recreational activites, drinking water, will/want power, and earring wearing.
Review of March Resolutions
  • Every weekend do some type of recreational activity (walking to the plaza, riding my bike around, etc.): 100% success--several trips to the plaza, pet store, bank, good will, FlameBroiler on my bike and feet
  • Record and POST my daily Weight Watchers journals every day: 8/31 days, FAILURE... I did lose weight those eight days, so this is still something I need to do.
  • Drink two mugs of water per day while at school and more at home: 90% success--made is almost every day of the month, missed a few days because of busyiness!
  • Expect high performance from my yearbook students and stop doing the work for them (no more late, late nights): FAILURE, who am I kidding, I am going to be there late even if I do expect high performance!
  • Tell Dave how wonderful he is everyday: FAILURE, I'm a crummy wife

Review of February Resolutions:

  • Create willpower over food. NEED HELP HERE STILL--as we learned today in the WW meeting, weight loss isn't about will power, but "will want"
  • Attend CardioTennis for the 4-week session: sessions finally done and I actually made improvement as I went

Review of January On-going Resolutions:

  • Wear earring to work most days. Complete success for three months! Why is this one so easy??!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment