Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Suprise

The door alerted them that something was up...
Then they starting seeing eggs all around, questions are swirling around, curious minds are working...

"Man, they are everwhere Mrs. Pfeffer!" "I see one, I see one!!"
Darcy made a visit or two, visiting with students who eagerly pet him.
When they were finally allowed to "hunt" an egg, they found this... my version of scrambled eggs. Each team was only allowed to find one color and inside wasn't sugary goodness, just hard vocabulary words.

"Aww, come on, Mrs. Pfeffer... that's not cool," whin a few inconsiderate kiddos.

"Unscramble the egg," I say in return. They quickly decide that they do, indeed know the meaning and definitions and call me over to see this...

"Yes! Go find another one!" I say with glee... and off they go to find another egg, unscramble it, and get another yes. After egg one, you'd never guess we were doing work... this can't be school, we're having way too much fun!
Of course, because I'm a nice teacher this also followed the Easter Bunnies visit :)

1 comment: