Sunday, April 19, 2009

Inductee


Yesterday, Des and I went to CSUSB to be inducted into the Golden Key International Honour Society. We were selected because we were in the top 2% of the student population. The ceremony was put together by undergrads who are the chapter officers. As I watched them run around doing the behind the scenes work it reminded me of my undergrad days. At the same time, it made be OVERJOYED not to be in my undergrad days :) It is really hard to believe that it in two weeks, I will have been graduated from college for FIVE years.
The officers looked so little and I felt so old... but after the ceremony was over, I got this beautiful certificate to hand on the wall in my classroom!
Des and I graduate from CSUSB on June 21st with a Masters of Arts in Education, Curriculum and Instruction. Woo-hooo! Too bad out graduate days aren't over after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment