Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wooohhhh

Why is it that some days seems to drag forever and others seem to go so fast? It always seems like the days that you want to go fast, go slow and the ones you want to go slow, go too fast! I made it to Spring Break, but SB is going soo fast!

Saturday, Desiree and I started our Masters of Educational Administration offically. We're in a cohort group that will be meeting every Tuesday (4:30-8:50) and Saturday (8:30-3:30) for the next five quarters. We are the youngest members of the cohort and appear to be the only ones who've been in school recently. Saturday's class was great, we only have to be there from 8:30 to 10:30 because we took the companion class last quarter. Dr. Jindra is teaching the class and she is my favorite professor I've had at CSUSB. Tonight we had our second class; it will be a lot of work (so much so that I already did my first assignment because I feel a bit stressed by it).

Other than Masters' stuff, I've had a great time hanging out with Tawni and Des. On Monday, I had lunch with Tawni, drove to CSUSB with Des then ate dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and saw "I love you, Man." This morning Tawni, Des, and I walked up Mt. Rubidoux with Sammy and Reese. It took a bit longer than normal, but it was fun.

Tomorrow, Melissa and I will be driving down to San Diego to get ready to go BEACH CAMPING!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're liking the new classes so far. Sounds stressful, but at least it's a program you're really interested in.

    Have a great time beach camping!

    ReplyDelete