Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hotties

A few weeks back I officially declared my goal weight at WW and was awarded the first ever Hottie Award (read about it here). Everything got really busy, so I never actually posted about the hottie award. I decorated the cover and the inside to show off how hot our meeting actually is :)

Over the next two week, Kristen (my inspiration and the person I awarded the Hottie Award to) and Hayleigh (an amazing 15 year old who has make significant life changes and shows great maturity) have also helped make this award special. The beautiful/sassy bag was handmade and bedazzled by them.

At the end of each meeting, we share our story/passage that the Hottie wrote in the book. This week, Alice shared her story through sign language and her interpreter. Such a special time--quickly becoming my favorite part of Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment