Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Media Arts Baby Shower

This lovely lady, Darrelynn, and the rest of the Media Arts crew of teachers further spoiled Baby Andrew and me with a baby shower today! Darrelynn organized everyone together to show their love! We ate Bakers together and had cake/ice cream sandwiches :)
Gina helped assemble the yummy dessert!
I was showered with more gifts!
(Lots of the practical things that we still needed--baby monitors, diaper genie, genie refills, size 1 diapers, crib sheets, and a gift card to Babies R Us) Patricia and Tracie
Phyllis
Although I am 38 weeks and 4 days, I think I actually look pretty normal in this picture, so I had to share it!

1 comment:

  1. That dessert looks dangerously good! Is the ice cream smooshed between brownies? I might go make brownies tonight just so I can have a taste!

    ReplyDelete