Saturday, September 26, 2009

100th Post

I can't believe this is my 100th post on this blog!

I started blogging in July 2007 when I started my Weight Watchers journey so that I could reflect and encourage myself; doubting that anyone would care what I said, I did not share the website with anyone except the few people on the WW Message Boards. A few friends starting reading, then my mom... I felt like I should talk about things other than my weight so I didn't sound whiny or annoying. In January 2009, when I ran out of "free" space on freewebs, I moved over to blogger (which is much easier, by the way) and it has transformed into a diary of my life.

Thank you to all of you who read my whinning, complaining, and talking about nothing important. This year I hope to post more often and about more interesting things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment