Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Newborn Photos

Last night, the amazing Brenda Flowers came over to take newborn pictures of Andrew. Of course, my sound sleeper decided that he was going to be wide awake the entire time she was here (6:30-9pm) despite two feedings! The pictures are still ADORABLE, but not the sleeping ones that are traditional. He also didn't really want to cooperate with the moving of arms and legs.













Mommy tried to get him to sleep, then resorted to talking to him. Pretend that I look good!

5 comments:

  1. So stinkin adorable!!! The second one down is my favorite. I need a copy so I can put is cuteness on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet adorable Boy!!!!! <3 awesome photos Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so cute! I can't believe you have a newborn! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete