Saturday, April 2, 2011

Toliet Paper Snob

thats me.

I care what kind, what softness, what thickness, etc. I have "high standards" as to what is going to touch my skin. This toilet paper thing started when I was little and, thankfully, my parents trained us that good toilet paper was of the utmost importance.


Needless to say, I have created another toilet paper snob--Dave. We're a Charmin, Ultra Soft, Jumbo Roll household. I don't care what is on sale, or what I have a coupon for, it is always the same (and has been since I began buying my own toilet paper in 2002).


But get this--I bought the wrong kind at the store this week! HOLY COW, pregnancy brain is real! And an open toilet paper package is NOT returnable.


(The world is not completely over, it is still Charmin--Charmin, Ultra Strong, Jumbo Roll)

No comments:

Post a Comment