Saturday, May 14, 2011

Reality

Um, I usually only share pictures on here where I look half-way decent and several people have commented that they are amazed that I get up, shower, do my hair and make-up everyday...

This pictures is to show you that this idea is not even close to the reality at my house. This picture represents reality!

Confessions:


  • I haven't even succeeded in shower every other day... it is usually every three days.

  • Hair/make-up only happens when I am going somewhere in public and then it isn't even usually fully "done" (despite the fact that I have a 5 minute make-up application time) because I'm too lazy.

  • At home I live in 4 pairs of workout/pj pants that fit and a rotation of a few shirts, but when I go out I rotate a pair of maternity jeans and a pair of maternity cargos. Nothing else fits.

  • I only put on a real bra when people I know are going to see me (going to Target doesn't count).

3 comments:

  1. For some reason, this post made me miss you even more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is reality....every new mom can tell you a story very similiar. I usually didn't get dressed while taking care of you as a baby until your 1 p.m. nap. Then it was just for Dad so he wouldn't see me in the same clothes for 36 hours. That is why I wanted to come out and help so you could take a shower or take a nap. Usually you can't do both in 1 day (or night:) Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably do what you did Lynette! If I don't end up subbing one day, that's what I do now anyways! ahahahah!

    ReplyDelete