Saturday, February 21, 2009

Biggest Loser

This morning I got up and watched the Biggest Loser from Tuesday. The show started with the contestants having to run up and down this giant hill in order to get one of the two keys that would open the gym doors. Only the two teams who had the two right keys (out of 75) would get to use the gym for the week. They acted like their life was going to end if they didn't have the gym, but over and over again throughout the show the trainers said that it didn't matter where you were at, you could work out. I felt a bit guilty as I sat on the couch... so... I went to the garage, got my bike out, dusted off the sawdust that was covering it and rode to Big 5. I bought myself a helmet (my main excuse for not riding more), then rode to Elliots and purchased more bunny food, and then rode home. I was gone a little less than 45 minutes and probably didn't even ride an hour, but it is something, right?

I haven't kept any of my February resolutions reguarding exercise (rain, overworking, and tiredness have won the battle). I need to do something. Riding by bike is fun--I need to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment