Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Fours

Alisha tagged me awhile ago and I have time now :)

The Fours!
4 Dishes I Like to cook
  1. Pizza
  2. Bennett tacos
  3. Pot Roast
  4. Creamy baked potatoe soup

4 Qualities I Love in People

  1. Honesty
  2. Kind-heartedness (I need it in others to balance me out)
  3. Silliness
  4. Trusting
4 Places I Have Been
  1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
  2. Berlin, Germany
  3. Miama, Okahoma
  4. Kona, Hawaii
4 Things in My Bedroom
  1. The giant bed
  2. A cheap, outdoor table that I use for my nightstand
  3. LOTS of clothes
  4. Dresser which is in the closet to save space
4 Dirty Words I Like
  1. Ass (which I don't say all that often)
  2. Crap
  3. Piss (as in, "you're pissing me off")
  4. Shut-up
4 People who need to do this now
  1. Tawni
  2. Rachel
  3. Robyn
  4. Melissa
  5. Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I think I am used to you saying crap, piss and shut-up in one sentence towards me for years. :) Good thing I had lots of kind-heartedness in those days... wonder where it went?! :)Love you!

    ReplyDelete