Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cleaning


I think I've found my least favorite activity that involves having a house rather than an apartment.

Cleaning!

I'm not sure I ever really learned to clean. We did our chores when we were little and always had to have our rooms tidy if we wanted to go anywhere, but we didn't have to clean, clean. In my apartment I didn't have much space to keep clean, but it never felt spotless. Part of the joy of this house is that there is always dust. I'm rarely home during the week so I've done a pretty good job of ignoring it. My parents have been here and we've managed to tidy a bunch of stuff. My dad did a lot of little projects while I cleaned the kitchen counters and floor. Today I've been working on the living room.
Hopefully by the time the girls come over on Tuesday it won't be dirty again!

No comments:

Post a Comment