Tuesday, February 10, 2009

huh...

Tonight I gained 4.6 pounds.

I ate without thought this week. I ate everything I wanted. 4.6 lbs is a pretty good representation of that.

Here is what I know...
  • I need to control myself
  • I need help from the people around me and I can't do it myself
  • I want food more than I want to lose weight, which isn't good
  • I'm eating for reasons other than hunger
  • I am lazy and need to move my ass around more
  • Relying upon my "past" success won't make me lose weight now
  • I am sad that I can't seem to figure out how to control myself and for the first time I actually feel like I can't get control of it and I shouldn't care...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it isn't going well at the moment. Maybe your motivation has changed? Maybe you need a little more time of maintaining this weight before you try to lose more?

    Whatever it is, I'm thinking about you - I know you've got a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that stinks!!! Don't worry we can eat subway every week if we must!!!

    ReplyDelete