Friday, February 27, 2009

Cardio Tennis


Tonight, Toni and I actually made it to Cardio Tennis. We were suppose to start February 6th, but every Friday it has rained and the class has been cancelled. It was pretty interesting and a great workout! We did a few training/drill type excercises and played a modified version.

There was five of us in the class, including the teacher. Very simply stated, I was horrible and often missed the ball. When I hit the ball, I often hit it too hard or too soft. I managed to get the ball over the fence three times. The teacher was pretty funny; he kept telling me that the ball was just following instructions (and I was giving bad instruction).
I fell down in one of the drills and worried everyone. It was pretty funny--I just can't run sideways throwing and catching a ball across the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment