Monday, February 2, 2009

New Month Resolutions

I decided this year to make monthly resolutions instead of "new years" resolutions. Read about it here.

Review of January Resolutions:
  • Post my food journal every day. Succeeded in doing this about 75% of the month. When I did it well, I lost weight well. I shall keep tracking online, but I won't post it on the blog.
  • Leave work by 4 pm or shortly thereafter. HAHAHA, this one lasted one week, then tutoring started, then a yearbook deadline came... and 4 pm turned into 6 pm... then 8 pm... I still would like to work on this one, but it isn't likely to help.
  • Wear earring to work most days. Complete success! Never missed one day!
  • Be paticent and loving to Dave. I need practice, lots and lots of practice.

February Resolutions:

  • Create willpower over food. Limit myself without other people limiting themselves.
  • Attend CardioTennis for the 4-week session (February Fridays) and walk one day a week around my neighborhood
  • Keep my desk more organized at work and eliminate half of the piles that grow as they grow.
  • Communicate my expecations clearly and ahead of time with Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment