Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finals

High school is a whole new ballgame for me and this week is finals; over the next three days, my students will be proving their learning to themselves, me, the school, and the entire district.
My own high school finals seem like a blur. To be completely honest, the only one I remember taking is my Chem final and that is mainly because I was home on vicodin for a major kidney infection.
My students will be taking a two part final with 98 questions total; 60 questions for the district assessment and 38 for a lit term assessment. They've had a comprehensive study guide for the past two weeks, taken a practice final, and even had a chance to play Bingo with their lit terms.
I am hoping that they prove the knowledge that I know they have, especially my SELA kids... this is also a good indicator if I am going my job as their stellar English teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment