Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking forward to 2010

Exciting things I'm looking forward to, by the month, during 2010
  • 1-Class only on Saturdays with my favorite professior
  • 2-Reaching 50 workouts at Curves and earning my ladybug
  • 3-Dave graduating with his BA in Network Security (God, please make a job for him)
  • 4-Hearing the results of the 2009 CSPA yearbook crown competition
  • 5-Rachel's baby boy is coming for a visit
  • 6-Graduating in June with my MA in Educational Leadership (God, please remind me that I don't want to get a Ph.D during this process)
  • 7-Both Dave and I being done with school and home together in the evening for the first time in our marriage, vacation?!?
  • 8-Four years of marriage and Robyn's baby is coming (God, please make it a girl)
  • 9-Starting back to school with a new assignment (God, please make Yearbook happen)
  • 10-Officially being "old" at 27
  • 11-Melissa's birthday and...
  • 12-Dave turns 29, CHRISTmas, vacations, 2011

Of course, there are some things that don't "fit" into the months because I have no idea when they'll happen;

  • Dave getting a good job in his computer field which makes him happy (Selfishly: perferably one making a good salary)
  • Dad going to a church that will uplift him and allow his serve God (Selfishly: perferably in SD or closer to me)
  • Melissa finding the perfect RN job for her in a place that she'll learn and meet the perfect cute doctor
  • Mom getting to keep her El Cap job for as long as they need it and if they do have to move that she'll adjust in her powerful fashion
  • Spending time with my friends and being a part of their ever growing families as they celebrate love, pregnancy, babies, etc.
  • The house moving towards completion (notice I didn't say "complete," I am not that unrealistic) as the money and time is provided through our hard work

No comments:

Post a Comment